The Concord Review
So, you're a history buff?
For nearly 30 years The Concord Review has published exceptional history research papers written by high school students from around the world. The Review has earned endorsements from Harvard, Yale, Stanford, Princeton and numerous other colleges and universities. Submit your history paper and it could be published next!
To learn more about submitting an essay to The Concord Review, check out www.tcr.org.
* Vikram Shaw, Amarillo High School, Amarillo, Texas - Comanche Transition from the Plains to the Reservation
* Rock Pang, Beyond English Program, China - The Territorial History of the South China Sea
* Quentin Dupouy, Hunter College High School, Manhattan, New York - Democracy's Great Awakening: Finney's Religious Revival
* Byung Joon Lee, St. Paul's School, Concord, New Hampshire - How Television Changed the American Presidential Campaign
* Catherine Gray, Commonwealth School, Boston, Massachusetts - The Closing of the Gates of Ijtihad
* Colin Rhys Hill, Atlanta International School, Atlanta, Georgia - Beyond Charlie Wilson: The Soviet Afghan War
Recommended History Links
All the following sites were suggested by NHC Chapters. If you have additional ones to recommend to other clubs please let us know and we will add them.
16th Street Baptist Church
DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA: