The Concord Review
So, you're a history buff?
For nearly 35 years The Concord Review has published exceptional history research papers written by high school students from around the world. The Review has earned endorsements from Harvard, Yale, Stanford, Princeton and numerous other colleges and universities. Submit your history paper and it could be published next!
To learn more about submitting an essay to The Concord Review, check out www.tcr.org.
* Katerina Papandon, Connetquot High School, Bohemia, New York - Media and the Stock Market Crash
* Akira Nakada, Dalton School, New York - Apples and Cider
* Daniel Park, Phillips Exeter Academy, New Hampshire - Cadillac and Black Americans
* Andrew Maglio, Conard High School, Hartford, Connecticut - Rachel Carson
* Catherine Gray, Commonwealth School, Boston, Massachusetts - The Closing of the Gates of Ijtihad
* Colin Rhys Hill, Atlanta International School, Atlanta, Georgia - Beyond Charlie Wilson: The Soviet Afghan War
Recommended History Links
All the following sites were suggested by NHC Chapters. If you have additional ones to recommend to other clubs please let us know and we will add them.
16th Street Baptist Church
DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA: